- Journal of Computing and Intelligent Systems
- Journal of Computational Mathematica
- Journal of Functional Materials And Biomolecules
- Journal of Social Sciences And Management Research
- புதிய அவையம் (Journal of Tamil language and Literature)
All the papers submitted to these journals are subjected to a rigorous originality assessment check using TURNITIN (one of the acknowledged, best anti-plagiarism software in the world), to ensure quality and excellence in academic integrity amongst the academia. Articles published are peer-reviewed, refereed and published free of cost. They promote and enhance research across the globe through publication of high-quality papers. All accepted manuscripts are granted free online open-access, immediately upon publication, which permits the readers to read, download, distribute and print; thus facilitating access to a broad readership. The operational cost of running these journals, including a hefty annual payment for the anti-plagiarism software, is borne by Tirupattur, the host institute and hence the contributing authors do not have to pay any publication fee.